Understanding California Mobile Home Insurance
Home is the place where you find comfort, build memories, grow, and feel secure. Purchasing a new home causes you to focus on the future. Owning a home comes with many unpredictable occurrences and expenses. This is no different for owners of mobile homes in California.
Since anything can happen (injuries, âacts of Godâ, theft) it is important that owners of mobile homes (often referred to as Manufactured homes) get the best California Mobile Home Insurance policy available. Mobile home insurance is similar to regular homeownersâ insurance with a few special coverages that are specific to these types of homes. Common coverage options that providers offer include:
- Loss caused by fire, lightning, wind, hail, water damage from sewers and drains, earthquakes, etc.
- Stated value loss settlement: If a total loss has occurred, you can settle for the full amount of your property at the value listed on your policy
- Trip coverage if you move your home to a new location
- Collision Coverage in case of any collisions during transport of your home
- Personal Property coverage
- Replacement Cost coverage for your mobile home and personal belongings
- All-perils coverage for tools
- Fraud and Forgery Coverage
- Coverage for trees, shrubs, and lawns added to the home
If you would like to find out more about California Mobile Home Insurance coverage, California Quotes can help. Get an instant California Mobile Home Insurance quote now so you can compare rates from some of the top providers in the state. Keep your mobile home safe and comfortable by getting it protected.